Friday was the end of the school term (Wahey no work till September!!) and one of my pupils very sweetly gave me a bouquet of flowers. I took them home and decided to have another go at macro photography using my Nikon D3200, Yongnuo 468II flash, Nikon 55-300mm DX lens and Raynox DCR250 Macro clip on. I still really like the Raynox Macro filter and am finding it easier to use each time I pick it up.
Here are some of my favourites:
And I saw this guy just hanging around!
- Nikon D3200 and Macro photography (learningdslrphotography.wordpress.com)
- My Nikon D3200 and Macro Photography (learningdslrphotography.wordpress.com)
- Macro Photography (flabnbone.wordpress.com)
- Techniques: Flower Power from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
- Macro Photography (ninahaighphotography.wordpress.com)