I got up very early this morning (6.30 am on a Sunday…Madness) and visited Bradgate park with the intention of getting some frosty sunrise images. This is the first time I had attempted such a thing as I am not usually a fan of early mornings. I thought I had travelled light but upon closer inspection I had packed an impressive 6 cameras (Nikon D3200 + 2 lenses, Diana F+, 2 x Holga 120 GCFN one loaded with black and white the other with slide film, Olympus OM 30 and Holga 135bc) into my bag plus tripod and it was all very heavy and I came to regret my choices. Also, I forgot gloves and it was cold.
Here are a selection of my Nikon D3200 images from this morning:
- Sunrise, sunset, sunrise (talkingaboutbipolar.wordpress.com)
- Holga 120GCFN @ Torquay (liztylerphotography.com)
- Nikon D3200 for beginners (thelondonmum.me)
- Sunrise Sunset (tanseysandychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Let’s watch the sunrise (talkingaboutbipolar.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Sunrise (charlotteoliver01.wordpress.com)